Knowledge Economy said the transformation of the economy based on capital to the knowledge economy is through the three forces of reaction are: – technological change, and includes information and resources, technology, and biotechnology.
– Trade liberalization, internationalization of production systems – the liberalization of capital movement in the global economic system, and that requires or re-structuring of the economy, production, energy, transportation and other activities to ensure continuity.
The effects of this shift became evident evident at the level of countries, companies and individuals and communities. At the level of individuals who are the nucleus of the communities that make up the states, they have to constantly work on improving their skills to keep pace with developments in the ongoing and rapid shifts in their work centers and in the community in which they live.
The access to the knowledge-based economy requires states to get rid of all unnecessary restrictions and traditional customs and traditions restricted developments, cultures and laws, states and communities that have a high cultural standards, and has flexible laws are most able to influence and vulnerability in the knowledge economy, and even be able to countries to shift from economy capital and labor to a knowledge-based economy, this requires them to take adequate care of the educational system through the following:
– the educational system must be flexible so that the state can apply the transition to a knowledge economy strategy.
– That is the development of education policies to make sure that all students have the ability to deal with the knowledge and communication technology, they are young, and the literature of information and knowledge and computer skills to be part of the state’s interest.
– That the training of teachers, without exception, are mandatory in computer skills, and provide them with all necessary to develop their abilities and skills in the field of knowledge and communication technology equipment.
– Provide opportunities for investment in the field of training and knowledge in the communications technology field, to increase the number who are able to participate in industries that rely on knowledge workers.
– Providing training opportunities for older workers in all public and private sectors on a computer and Internet skills, so that they become able to deal with the knowledge-based economy.
The key factors that must be provided to ensure the success of the knowledge economy:
1. Education: Education is the basic necessity for the success of the knowledge economy, and live examples are Taiwan, Hong Kong, and other countries that were in a period of time in low-income countries and managed these countries during the past two decades that exceed much. Where it became one of the high-income countries, and this is due to large investments in education and vocational training, which encouraged their children to enroll in higher education and technical.
2. Migration: Migration allow countries to attract highly skilled and trained talent, and with long experience, making them contribute efficiently to the development of the knowledge economy, so it should immigration policies are free from legal and physical political constraints, to facilitate attract the skills required process.
3. Research and development: It is important in the economy of determinants knowledge of the speed of scientific and technological innovation, the State and take competitive positions in the world based on its ability to speed the creation and creativity, where research and innovation news spread all over the world in fractions of a second.
4. Creativity: requires an appropriate environment, states and communities that have a high scientific standards, customs and traditions are open to be the most capable of innovation and progress.
5. change the export structure: It has been exports to the developed world and the developing and least developed consist of material goods, but today have become developed countries rely on exports to the production, distribution and use of knowledge, but Namah- especially Arab countries Mnha- knowledge still form part does not mention the exports, making them stand in front of a big economic challenges.
Accordingly, all developing nations – and Jordan Mnha- work to adopt short- and medium-term for the transition to the knowledge economy plans, and to work on the re-formulation of laws and regulations in line with the spirit of the age, and the concept of the knowledge economy, and to increase the size of the agreement and investment in the telecommunications sectors and information technology, higher education and vocational training and human, to be able to keep pace with the rapid changes in all walks of life, in order to access to the world of the knowledge economy, and mixing the positive in a world made of knowledge and Altakuloggio their own identity to him.
Summary of Knowledge Economy is intended to do with the technological techniques in addition to employing the process in order to seek to gain access to advanced in all areas and life activities, and so by taking advantage of technology its services and types of Internet technical information and applications, and that the reason for the growth of the economy in the world and production is knowledge, that several caused by the knowledge ways which either we Batakraj and preparation of goods and services using the information or through the use of technology in goods and old services of any development on them, as there are several factors that are essential to the success of the knowledge economy:
education in addition to immigration, research and development and innovation, as well as change the export structure